- 100g light muscovado sugar
- 100ml orange juice, fresh or from a carton
- 250g pack fresh or frozen cranberry
Serves around 8 people
Taking around 15 mins in total to make.
- Place the sugar and orange juice into the pan and bring to the boil.
- Stir in the cranberries, then simmer until tender but still holding their shape – this takes around 5 minutes if using frozen cranberries or 8-10 mins if using fresh. The sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Allow to cool and serve.
If you like your sauce to be smoother then allow more of the cranberries to pop before you take it from the heat.
Will keep in the fridge for 1 week. On the day, bring to room temperature before serving.