- 140g Plain Flour
- 4 Eggs + 1 extra egg white
- 200ml Milk
- Pinch of Salt
- Sunflour oil (for the tin)
This is our favourite Yorkshire pudding recipe, it makes big Yorkshires. This is the one I use every time we have a roast dinner.
- Your oven needs to be as hot as it can go. (If you need a temperature it should be: 230C/fan 210C/gas 8)
- Drizzle a little sunflower oil evenly into a 12-hole muffin tin (or yorkshire tin).
- Once your oven is up to temperature put your 12-hole muffin tin in.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl or jug and mix them up until there are no lumps.
- When the oil is up to temperature you need to quickly but carefully add the batter to the hot oil in the tin.
- Place the tin back in the oven and cook for 15 - 20 minutes until puffed and golden brown.
- Enjoy with our delicious turkey and trimmings!